[arch-general] Autocorrect Problem in Arch_Linux Versions of Libreoffice

Rafael Fontenelle rafaelff at gnome.org
Sat Apr 24 19:09:06 UTC 2021

Hello dipankar das,

On Sat, Apr 24, 2021 at 11:03 AM das via arch-general
<arch-general at lists.archlinux.org> wrote:

> I got a link here that thinks it is a problem in arch_linux kernel, not a
> problem in libreoffice.
>
> https://ask.libreoffice.org/en/question/293254/autocorrect-has-stopped-working/

I don't think it is on Arch Linux because AutoCorrect is working for
me. For instance, I typed ':anjo:' (angel in my language), and it was
"fixed" to an angel emoji, as configured in Tools > AutoCorrect >
AutoCorrect Options.

I suggest that you gather more information on your system to find out the cause.

Best regards,
Rafael Fontenelle