[arch-general] Fluidsynth Plugin for VLC media player

Lukas Jirkovsky l.jirkovsky at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 10:27:20 UTC 2021

On Wed, 25 Aug 2021 at 12:12, 山田ハヤオ via arch-general
<arch-general at lists.archlinux.org> wrote:

> Add --enable-fluidsynth to PKGBUILD in the vlc package in the official
> repository.
> Consider adding the FluidSynth plugin to support Midi playback in the
> official repository.
> If you can't do that, please tell me why.

You should learn to be more humble in your requests. Archlinux is run
by volunteers in their free time. This is not a paid support.

Anyway, you can easily rebuild the package with the requested flags by
modifying its PKGBUILD. You can easily download the PKGBUILD using:
  asp checkout vlc

Lukas