[arch-general] Fluidsynth Plugin for VLC media player

山田ハヤオ hayao at fascode.net
Wed Aug 25 10:36:14 UTC 2021

I have already built PKGBUILD myself.
However, building VLC takes a lot of time.
The diff below is the patch I used.
Applying this to the official repository package will allow many users to
play Midi.

21c21,22
<          'fontconfig' 'libxml2' 'gnutls' 'libplacebo' 'wayland-protocols')
---
>          'fontconfig' 'libxml2' 'gnutls' 'libplacebo' 'wayland-protocols'
>          'fluidsynth')
236c237,238
<     --enable-dav1d
---
>     --enable-dav1d \
>     --enable-fluidsynth

2021年8月25日(水) 19:27 Lukas Jirkovsky via arch-general <