[arch-general] [aur] cctag build error

Peter Nabbefeld peter.nabbefeld at gmx.de
Sat Jul 31 10:09:37 UTC 2021

Hello,

when I try to build "cctag" as a new dependency of alice-vision-git, I
get "~/.cache/pikaur/build/cctag/src" does not appear to contain
CMakeLists.txt". I could find it in
~/.cache/pikaur/build/cctag/src/CCTag-1.0.0/src, so the repository
snapshot is probably handled incorrectly. I'm not sure if cctag should
reside in it's own project, as it seems to be part of and only used by
alice-vision.

However, even when I modify PKGBUILD to point to
~/.cache/pikaur/build/cctag/src/CCTag-1.0.0/src, CMakeLists.txt isn't
found, with the same incorrect path shown in the error message; it
seems, the -S option is ignored.  :-O

After insertion of "cd" I could start the build, but now the following
error message is provided:
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:172 (CUDA_ADD_LIBRARY):
   Unknown CMake command "CUDA_ADD_LIBRARY".

How can I fix this?

Kind regards

P.