[arch-general] [aur] cctag build error

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Sat Jul 31 10:39:59 UTC 2021

On Sat, 31 Jul 2021 12:09:37 +0200, Peter Nabbefeld wrote:
>   Unknown CMake command "CUDA_ADD_LIBRARY".
>
>How can I fix this?

Hi,

the very first thing to do by yourself, before even posting to an
appropriate mailing list, is trying to build without an AUR helper.

Since you get a CUDA related error mesage, you probably should mention
what environment variables you used.

"CUDA_ARCH=x.y to build for specific GPU architecture ( Supports:
single arch (5.2) the list of archs (5.2;6.0), arch name (Maxwell) or
auto (Auto) )

DISABLE_CUDA Build without cuda support" -
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/cctag/#pinned-818726

My guess is, that there is a reason for the pinned comment.

Taking a look at the mailing list archive you frequently sent AUR
related requests. Actually I don't know if those requests belong to
https://lists.archlinux.org/listinfo/aur-general , but it's likely more
appropriate than this mailing list is.

Regards,
Ralf