[arch-general] archlinux.org/pacman/pacman.conf.5.html from Aug-2019

David C. Rankin drankinatty at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 08:28:01 UTC 2021

On 6/7/21 6:48 AM, Eli Schwartz via arch-general wrote:
> ... Ok, so if it works then that means your output is happy now, right?
> Does it even *matter* if your output is happy, but you're retrieving 2
> things in parallel? Your objective here was to get uncorrupted output...
> *right*?

No,

  No need worrying further about it. Since no one is divulging what changed,
I'll just set this issue aside until I have time to wade into the changes and
figure it out. Nothing is "broken", the terminal output changed and no longer
displays without showing jagged progress bars and extra (Total X/Y) between
each package download on TDE/KDE3 konsole. It's more a visual thing. pacman
downloads and updates just fine.

  I'll look into in in the next week or so.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.