[arch-general] Unstable/Unusably slow Wi-Fi connection with systemd-networkd/wpa_supplicant

Anton Hvornum anton at hvornum.se
Wed Mar 24 07:42:02 UTC 2021

On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 8:16 AM maderios via arch-general
<arch-general at lists.archlinux.org> wrote:

> Connman is very stable, well maintened,
> light, it just works. Don't forget you need to be root to configure it.
> Other thing: i hate wpa_supplicant. I replaced it with Iwd.
> --
> Maderios

Personal opinions aside (I really don't get the "root to configure"
argument or "well maintained", systemd is updated by the hour).

Systemd is arguably very stable too, but it depends on Iwd just like ConnMan.
Since systemd uses Iwd (among others) to configure wifi, I would suggest trying
Iwd as well instead of wpa_supplicant, your problem is most likely
there and not systemd.