[arch-general] Unstable/Unusably slow Wi-Fi connection with systemd-networkd/wpa_supplicant

Damjan Georgievski gdamjan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 11:23:41 UTC 2021

On Wed, 24 Mar 2021 at 02:10, riveravaldez via arch-general
<arch-general at lists.archlinux.org> wrote:

> Hi, I was using Wicd until a couple of weeks without problems,
> but because it's been out of repos for a while and generally not
> maintained/developed anymore I decided to make the switch and
> start using systemd-networkd.

systemd-networkd is outside of the either traffic path (the kernel
does it), or the WiFi management path (wpa_supplicant or iwd).

>From your forum post I see you're getting many disconnections, so
that's either a wifi driver issue, an AP issue,
or you have more than one wifi management app running
(more than one wpa_supplicant, both wpa_supplicant and iwd?)

--
damjan