[arch-general] I am thinking of buying Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 8GB with 7 or 10 inch touch screen display in June 2021

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Sun May 9 08:48:37 UTC 2021

On Sun, 9 May 2021, Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming wrote:
>[...] Would a 7 inch touch screen display be too small for my use
>case? [...] Finally, does your Linux distribution support Raspberry Pi
>4 Model B 8 GB? Can I do 4K Ultra HD video editing on the Raspberry Pi
>4 Model B 8 GB? [...]

Hi,

a $147.14 cheap, 7 inch small screen is a very good solution for editing
4k videos, just for optimal 4k editing experience get a way cheaper and
way smaller display. Unfortunately "You may not want to use Arch, if:
you require support for an architecture other than x86_64." -
https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Frequently_asked_questions#Why_would_I_not_want_to_use_Arch?

Regards,
Ralf