[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] GCC 11 and new toolchain on [testing]

Genes Lists lists at sapience.com
Fri May 14 21:06:31 UTC 2021

On 5/13/21 9:29 PM, Giancarlo Razzolini via arch-dev-public wrote:
> Hi,

> Also, if you guys notice any issues, let me know.
>
> Regards,
> Giancarlo Razzolini

Hi

FYI, I've come across one issue which was triggered after updating to
gcc 11.

Building kea (from git) worked fine using gcc 10, I am now seeing fail :

checking thread support... no
configure: WARNING: unsupported C++11 feature
configure: retrying by adding --std=c++1x to g++ --std=c++0x
checking --std=c++1x support... no
configure: error: thread (a C++11 feature) is not supported

gene