[arch-general] "Arch Linux GUI" legit project?

Morten Linderud foxboron at archlinux.org
Tue Nov 2 11:25:21 UTC 2021

On Tue, Nov 02, 2021 at 01:17:27PM +0200, Vasi Vilvoiu via arch-general wrote:
> Actually, as per the Trademark Policy[1], there should be no issue as the
> changes are "minimal and unsubstantial".

Providing your own ISO and repositories along with predefined configuration is
not a "minimal" nor "unsubstantial" change to Arch Linux.

It's a seperate distribution and I struggle to see how this would be allowed
under the trademark, but that is just to the project leader to decide.

--
Morten Linderud
PGP: 9C02FF419FECBE16