[arch-general] "Arch Linux GUI" legit project?

Vasi Vilvoiu vasi.vilvoiu at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 11:31:20 UTC 2021

"We recognise and encourage the concept of a "remix." Remixes are
derived versions of Arch Linux, and it is intended that any software and
hardware certifications will apply to a Remix. Therefore the changes
from official Arch Linux products must be minimal to be permitted to use
the Trademarks. These changes can include configuration changes through
the existing Arch Linux configuration management tools, changes to
artwork and graphical themes and some variance in package selection."

They don't seem to be providing alternate repositories, just an installer.

Best regards,
Vasi Vilvoiu