[arch-general] System manipulation

Josephine Pfeiffer pfeifferj at archlinux.ch
Mon Oct 11 15:53:32 UTC 2021

I think you can use gparted to move the partition to another drive.


On 10/11/21 15:51, pete via arch-general wrote:
> Hi Folks
> Found myself with a rather awkward situation my / partition has only got 5%
> free i need to enlarge it somewhat i have another drive i can throw at the job
> my question is how do i go about moving "/" to another drive  i have looked but
> cant find an answer i do not really want to do a complete reinstall as i have
> so much extra software installed some of which has been a real pain to get
> working  .
> Any help please
> Pete .

More information about the arch-general mailing list