[arch-general] System manipulation

Tasnad Kernetzky tasnadk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 14:39:27 UTC 2021

Hi,

If you are planning to move to another drive anyways soon, did you try
to free up space?

My usual suspects are

* pacman -Sc or -Scc

* journalctl --vacuum-size=50M

* logs and other stuff on /var

* nfs cache

Also, ncdu can be of great help to find huge files and folders you might
not need any more.

Best,

Tasnad