[arch-general] archlinux-java script in java-common package

山田ハヤオ hayao at fascode.net
Thu Sep 30 05:05:41 UTC 2021

The archlinux-java script in the java-common package has a lot of code that
is inappropriate as a Bash script. (ShellCheck prints a lot of errors.)
I have created a patch that fixes these errors with minimal changes.
I put the patch on GitHub Gists because it collapses for some reason when I
send the patch by email.
all.patch is a patch that contains all the changes, and the other files
split the changes by function.
This is my first time sending a patch to a mailing list, so there may be
something wrong with the way it is sent.

Patch
https://gist.github.com/Hayao0819/bacccc3eebeab73159001f60c9d35a43