[arch-general] any IEEE 802.11ax wifi 6 USB devices supported by gnu+linux (even external dkms)?

Javier je-vv at e.email
Thu Apr 14 12:54:23 UTC 2022

I’m looking for upgrading to wifi 6 (802.11ax), but I’m not able to find gnu+linux supported usb devices. WPA3 seems a winner, and the fact devices don’t interfere with each others (at least not as much as wifi 5 and lesser), plus better signal spectrum, and perhaps getting where it was harder before, then I’m willing to upgrade, however, it seems only ms-windows and maybe some mac supported, usb devices can be found.

Could it be it’ll take even further to get them into gnu+linux?

Thanks !

--
Javier