[arch-general] Python nightmare

David C. Rankin drankinatty at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 01:00:50 UTC 2022

On 8/19/22 02:06, Randy DuCharme via arch-general wrote:
> I'm sorry for y'all's rotten ass attitudes.  I'm sorry that you all are too
> arrogant to accept help.  I'm sorry for asking/offering to be of help.  I'm
> sorry for Arch.   It will free up a RAID 50 array to be free of it,

Sorry you feel that way. Arch isn't the most inviting list, never has been (at
least for the 13 years I've been around). But, it's not a popularity contest,
it's a Linux distribution.

Things were a bit different a decade ago, but not much. You take the good with
the bad. Frankly, the good has always outweighed the bad by a substantial
amount. Room for improvement in the "plays well with others" category, sure,
but just takes a bit of thick-skin to get used to. Hope you reconsider.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.