[arch-general] Linux server crash causing router switch to stop working

David Rosenstrauch darose at darose.net
Fri Feb 11 16:47:25 UTC 2022

On 2/11/22 9:56 AM, Genes Lists via arch-general wrote:
> Another thought - if you can try a different network hardware that might
> be useful as well.
>
> And to be clear, this kernel is running on physical hardware not a VM
> right? If you're running on VM please share which host and VM is used.

Sorry, yes, physical hardware.  (I accidentally wrote earlier that I
took a screenshot from the "VM" when I meant to write "KVM" - i.e., a
KVM-over-IP.)

AFA different network hardware, that might be a little tricky to do, as
I'm using the mobo's onboard LAN.  I'd have to see if I have an old PCI
network card somewhere in my junk box.

Thanks,

DR