[arch-general] Donation options

Keith Scheiwiller k.scheiw at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 17:38:13 UTC 2022

Just want to chime in that while I'm not particularly informed on the
options for donating to projects, liberapay does look quite nice
compared to SPI (though the $100 cap per person is a little odd in my
opinion).

I'm personally not all too fussed about the PayPal fees (though I
understand others' concerns towards it). I'll continue to use SPI
though unless the team indicates options like liberapay are equally as
frictionless on their end.

Best,
Keith