[arch-general] Donation options

Anton Hvornum anton at hvornum.se
Fri Feb 11 18:40:41 UTC 2022

There's also the GitHub Sponsor program:
https://github.com/sponsors

They use their normal billing process, so I guess it depends on what
payment method they allow.
I personally use PayPal, but perhaps they take card directly or
something like that?
Either way, I thought I'd throw that in the mix.

Best wishes:
Anton Hvornum