[arch-general] AppArmor

Anton Hvornum anton at hvornum.se
Thu Jan 27 12:30:54 UTC 2022

Perhaps unrelated, but you could try to increase verbosity of journalctl:

`systemctl log-level` to show the current level.
`systemctl log-level debug` to increase it system wide.

`sudo ournalctl -f` should now show a lot more. Hopefully things you
previously didn't see.

This is a "catch all" attempt. And there's guaranteed a better way to debug
this. Hopefully someone chimes in :)

Best of luck!