[arch-general] AppArmor

Frank frank.zimmermann.berlin at freenet.de
Thu Jan 27 14:28:59 UTC 2022

Hm, strange. I left for about 2 hrs and the system was frozen. So did a
hard reset (I rebooted before multiple time to check if what I did
worked). So it looks things are ok now, but I find some strange error
messages in my journal:

15:19:32 systemd: Failed to start Sound Service.
15:19:32 systemd: Failed to start Sound Service.
15:18:47 systemd: Failed to start System Suspend.
15:18:47 kernel: Failed to put system to sleep. System resumed again:
Device or resource busy
15:18:47 kernel: Freezing of tasks failed after 20.007 seconds (54
tasks refusing to freeze, wq_busy=0):
15:17:20 systemd: Failed to start RealtimeKit Scheduling Policy
Service.

Frank