[arch-mirrors] UKDW Repository Changing IP Address

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo repo at ukdw.ac.id
Tue Nov 29 23:28:29 EST 2011

> UKDW Repository was having a connectivity issues caused by the
> hardware problem on the ISP side since last week and we have changed
> the server to use another ISP and changed the IP address as of today
> and it's up again, but it will need some time to propagate the DNS
> record to reflect the new IP address

The new IP Address has been propagated since yesterday, but the script
(or the DNS used by the machine who runs the script) probably didn't
detect the new IP address, so that it stated as out of sync after it
failed to connect to the machine
The new IP address is 222.124.22.36

It's already fully synchronized with the last update

--
UKDW Repo Admin