[arch-mirrors] arch linux mirror down

Andrew Holland Andrew.holland at academica.fi
Mon May 14 04:15:03 EDT 2012

We're synched with RIT now - so anyone in Europe wishing to have a closer link is welcome to use rsync to this server (if you update from the UK server via rsync and are out of date.  Or if you're just looking to have another rsync mirror.  Or any other reason, I don't mind providing the traffic.)

David: when you have your rsync mirror up, and you're fine with continuing to be our primary upstream mirror -  I'll switch back.

(Asian mirrors: This is Finland, we should be reasonably close to you as well, if you need a 'nearby' rsync mirror to catch up.  Other places:  I don't mind if you rsync from here, just keep in mind we probably don't qualify as "local" to you. )

( mirror.academica.fi::archlinux )