[arch-mirrors] Mirror hosting - downtime and feature question

webmasterlocalmsp at gmail.com webmasterlocalmsp at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 18:30:18 UTC 2015

Hi -

I’ve 2 questions on mirror hosting (am up and running now as a tier 2).  If someone could answer or point me to it, that would be great.  Thank you.

1)  If i need to take the site down for maintenance, is there a best practice for notification / monitoring of the systems that manage / test the mirrors?  Talking routine, 1-4 hour maintenance type event.

2)  When I want to add an additional service such as https, rsync - who do I let know so the mirrors can be updated?

Thank you!

Chad