[arch-mirrors] mirror.fluxent.de upgraded

Florian Pritz bluewind at xinu.at
Mon Jan 4 12:47:51 UTC 2016

On 03.01.2016 20:38, Micoto Szillat wrote:
> I just upgraded mirror.fluxent.de <http://mirror.fluxent.de/> to a
> dedicated box with Gigabit Internet.
>
> Quick questions:
> 1. How can I apply to include the mirror in the tier 1 group?
> 2. Can I change the domain of the mirror without re-adding it?
> 3. The mirror is a Tor hidden service. Where can I announce the URL?

@All: Please create a bug report on our tracker for any mirror changes.
Mails can easily get lost and we don't have to spam people's inboxes.

@ftp.klid.dk: Please do not start a new thread by replying to an
existing one. Mail clients will group those mails which is rather
confusing if they are not related. Use the "new mail" feature and enter
the mailing list address. Thank you!

Florian