[arch-mirrors] Setting up a mirror

Erik Bye erikbc.b at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 11:24:20 UTC 2017

Sure, you can just mail it to me, and I'll have a look, thanks.

You guys know if there is a particular geographic location there is need of
a mirror? Is there need for another?
Or any other infrastructure needs at the moment?

Frank: Not using docker, but thanks.

BTW: IP won't respond now, it was just up shortly for testing.