[arch-mirrors] New IP addresses for TUNA mirror site

TUNA Mirror Team mirroradmin at tuna.tsinghua.edu.cn
Wed Mar 29 12:47:28 UTC 2017

Hi there,

I'm an admin of  TUNA mirror site [1], one of the tier-1 mirrors of arch
linux.

There is an scheduled IP renumbering on our addresses. Therefore, please
have several new IP addresses added to the whitelist.

- 101.6.6.63
- 101.6.6.176
- 101.6.6.177
- 101.6.6.178

- 2402:f000:1:416:101:6:6:63
- 2402:f000:1:416:101:6:6:176
- 2402:f000:1:416:101:6:6:177
- 2402:f000:1:416:101:6:6:178

The old addresses will be kept in use until everything is ready.

Cheers,
Miao Wang