[arch-mirrors] archmirror.nebulanet.cc errors/downtime

Acrimon joel.wejdenstal at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 16:30:52 UTC 2019

Hello! I'm Acrimon, im the mirror admin for archmirror.nebulanet.cc.
Recently there have been some errors and downtime when connecting via ipv6.
This was due to subnet routing errors caused by the hosting provider. This
should all be fixed now.

I sincerely apologize to all affected. This should hopefully not happen
again. In the future we will also switch to a new ipv4 and ipv6 that is
independent of the machine but that won't be happening in a while.

As always, have a good day.

Sincerely, Joel Wejdenstål