[arch-mirrors] Best practices setting up a new mirror

Easy Lee mail at easylee.nl
Sun Feb 14 14:55:30 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

First of all thank you for hosting Arch mirrors. I'm planning to contribute by hosting one as well. Any best practices regarding software (web server, rsync) or configuration? Hardware specs?

I will follow-up on https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/DeveloperWiki:NewMirrors and probably make use of the rsync script (https://gitlab.archlinux.org/archlinux/infrastructure/-/blob/master/roles/syncrepo/files/syncrepo-template.sh).

Cheers!