[arch-multilib] gcc-libs-multilib should not replace gcc-libs

Isaac Dupree ml at isaac.cedarswampstudios.org
Fri Aug 27 02:51:37 EDT 2010

On 08/27/10 02:38, Pierre Schmitz wrote:
> ...I see that
> this is a bigger problem for gcc itself; but this wont be installed by
> the average user anyway and only in the build chroot.

The average *Arch* user, though, may well install gcc. (Do we have
package-usage-statistics? I thought maybe yes but Google didn't show me
where.)

Especially if they install anything from AUR.

Not sure whether this figures into the multilib-engineering-decisions
any particular way -- but thought I'd mention it.

-Isaac