[arch-multilib] Permission to move package into multilib

Brad Fanella bradfanella at archlinux.us
Thu Oct 7 22:00:01 EDT 2010

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 7:39 PM, Eric Bélanger <snowmaniscool at gmail.com> wrote:
> I believe he wants you to add x86_64 support to the chuck PKGBUILD in
> community.  See how it's done for skype.  Just commit the change to
> the PKGBUILD in  trunk  and he'll build it (I guess).
>
> Eric

That doesn't seem right...
If anyone wants a working PKGBUILD, simply use bin32-chuck PKGBUILD
that SpepS was nice enough to write up.  [1].

I don't understand how we can add x86_64 support to chuck as both
lib32-gcc-libs and lib32-libsndfile are dependencies.

[1] http://aur.pastebin.com/TdDUYhD4

Truly sorry if I am missing something here.

Thanks a ton,
Brad