[arch-multilib] Renaming flashplugin

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Sun Oct 24 05:58:46 EDT 2010

Am 24.10.2010 11:51, schrieb Pierre Schmitz:
> That's what I wanted to say. Not moving in the prerelease now, but
> preparing it with renaming the nspluginwrapper package. Btw: if you surf
> to the http://get.adobe.com/de/flashplayer/ it already recommends the
> prerelease for x86_64. Let's hope they keep supporting it for now.

For a smooth support, install and upgrade procedure, I would do the
renaming at the same time as moving in the native plugin. And I won't
believe continued 64 bit support from Adobe until they start shipping it
as a stable release.

I hope they'll keep supporting it now, as they also started supporting
the more popular Windows and OS X platforms this time. But we'll see
what happens.