[arch-multilib] wine x86_64 crash

Robert Meijers robert.meijers at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 08:16:10 EDT 2010

Do you have binutils-multilib installed? I also had a "crash" (error
dialog like Windows has, not a real "where did wine go?" one) when I
tryed to start the setup of Office, while other applications ran fine.
The problem was the missing binutils-multilib, after installing it the
setup started and Office (and thus Wine) seemed to work fine.