[arch-multilib] Newbie Mailinglist Question

Harvey harv at gmx.de
Sun Sep 5 09:02:32 EDT 2010

> If you use 'reply' instead of 'reply-to-list' doesn't the list header
> get deleted from your mail? That messes up the reply settings in some
> clients (thunderbird and evolution).

I'm not sure but I will investigate further while I post to this list.
This is really annoying and confusing, but not only happening to me. See
the wine-gecko thread... for the time being I'll have an open eye on
where my postings are going.

Harvey

--
Linux is like a wigwam: No Gates, no Windows and an Apache inside