[arch-multilib] gconf compile error

Harvey harv at gmx.de
Tue Dec 6 11:56:08 EST 2011

Ionut,

> the one from extra is not built with gnome-vfs support since we are
> building our packages in clean chroots.

Interesting. Where can I read more about this process and its
anvantages/disadvantages?

> sadly, i don't see any way to disable gnome-vfs from ./configure.

This was my first guess too. But "./configure --help" did not help :(

> Is gnome-vfs really needed on your system?

<Fingers crossed> No. But the app I need gtkhtml for is build with
RealStudio, which depends on 32Bit gtk2. So I can't tell exactly if it
is needed or not.

Harvey