[arch-multilib] Wayland support in lib32-sdl2, VDPAU support in lib32-mesa

Maxime Gauduin alucryd at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 11:26:25 EDT 2014

Hi guys,

I'd like to add support for wayland in lib32-sdl2; for that I need to
push lib32-wayland and build libwayland-egl.so in lib32-mesa.
While modifying lib32-mesa, I noticed it now had VDPAU support enabled
by default, and it needs to be explicitely disabled to successfully
compile. Thought I might as well push lib32-libvdpau and build
lib32-mesa against it since it can prove useful for lib32-flashplugin in
steam for example.

lib32-wayland and lib32-libvdpau PKGBUILDs and modifications to
lib32-mesa are ready to go (merely ported what already existed in the
regular PKGBUILDS). Is there any objection to those additions?

Cheers,
--
Maxime