[arch-ports] New packages and /lib, upgrade system failed

Arnaud Fortier arnaud.fortier at free.fr
Wed Jul 5 19:33:39 EDT 2006

It's kind of working now, since the last update on ftp.archlinux.org,
there is a current/os/x86_64/setup/ directory, it only misses
pacman.pkg.tar.gz. I have a mirror here and I just upload
ftp://xentac.net/amd64/current/setup/pacman.pkg.tar.gz into that dir and
FTP install works like a charm.
Maybe a solution.

Greetings

Warnaud