[arch-ports] PKGBUILD and package release thoughts

Dusty Phillips buchuki at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 18:43:14 EST 2006

Would it be possible to use an array (or dict ;-)) of architecture
releases instead of multiple variables? This would restrict it to one
line in the PKGBUILD. I guess we could also have convention of
semi-colon separating the arch-pkg-rel variables to conserve space.
Really don't like how long these things are getting... :(

Dusty