[arch-ports] Upgrade path to new build

Alexi Funkner alexifunkner at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 21:14:25 UTC 2017

Hi,

in case you want to upgrade your i686 system to a x86 one, there are
usually migration instruction on arch compatible websites. For example
this one is how to move from arch gnu/linux x86 to a completely free
distribution called parabola.

https://wiki.parabola.nu/Migration_from_the_GNU/Linux_distribution_of_Arch

moving to other architectures (for example i686 to x86, since ARM would
not make any sense) is completely analogous.

I really hope that I got your question right, and was able to help.

Best
Alex