[arch-ports] Issue with package community/facter 3.14.11-1.0

Quien Sabe qs5779 at mail.com
Wed Jan 6 18:02:58 UTC 2021

Following a system update this morning my puppet agent began failing.

I am sure there are probably more package that need rebulding but fact is now missing these shared library rquirements
$ ldd libfacter.so | grep 'not found'
libicudata.so.67 => not found
libicui18n.so.67 => not found
libicuuc.so.67 => not found
libicudata.so.67 => not found
libicui18n.so.67 => not found
libicuuc.so.67 => not found
libicudata.so.67 => not found
libicui18n.so.67 => not found
libicuuc.so.67 => not found

I created symlinks to the .68 versions of the library which apparently came with the system update which resulted in this error
sudo ruby -W0 /usr/bin/puppet config print config
libfacter was not found. Please make sure it was installed to the expected location.
/usr/lib/libboost_regex.so.1.72.0: undefined symbol: u_isspace_67 - /usr/lib/libfacter.so