[arch-projects] Opinion on a project of mine

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 13:44:07 EDT 2005

Well, here's your options:
use something like python/ruby/whatever they have bindings for:
quicker to build, less code... probably a tad easier to debug

use something compiled like java/c/c++:
slightly more work involved, relative performance gain (most likely)

I'd go with what you know best, seeing as it's a larger project.  when
I do small one-offs, I try and stick with ruby or python, but when
it's larger and/or performance intensive, I'll go c++