[arch-projects] Forum to mailing list

Rasatmakananda rasat at pacific.net.sg
Tue Mar 22 01:10:37 EST 2005

Hi,

This is related to Dusty's suggestion on user-contributions.org forum to
explore a forum to mailing list system where both forum discussions,
which does an excellent job keeping discussions well organised, and
mailing list allowing an ease of usage and speed.
http://user-contributions.org/forums/userproject/viewtopic.php?t=97

I have installed M2F (Mail2Forum) in usercb forum and works fine.
http://user-contributions.org/forums/userproject/viewtopic.php?t=98

If arch-projects mailing list wants to install this system, I am ready
to help. If you want use usercb forum is also fine with me.
I don't know what you all would think having user-contributions.org
joined to this list.
http://user-contributions.org/index.html

Markku
(rasat)