[arch-projects] projects

Jason Chu jason at archlinux.org
Wed Mar 30 17:08:10 EST 2005

> I suppose you've met migorz on IRC though.

Yeah, I had him on my jabber list for a while too... not intentionally
though.

> > I also feel bad about Matthias-Christian and pacman-i18n.  Almost enough to
> > do something about it.  Things always move slowly in Arch, even though
> > we all try to pull our own weight.  We really do need more devs to handle
> > smaller things.  Who wants to be my lackey? ;o)
>
> Does it pay? :-D  (I read your interview...)

I'll pay you 10 times what I make!

> Maybe I could do some smaller things... as long as its interesting. I

Well, I have a bunch of things that need looking at.  The things I'd pawn
off on a lackey are bugs and package updates though.  Until you proved
yourself, at least ;)

> had to quit the documentation because I don't find it interesting... I
> don't know what I would find interesting though. Hmmm, do you want a
> 3D Ensmer frontend to pacman?
>
> I mean, its technically not *just* a GUI frontend. ;)

Well, sure it is, it's just a GUI in Ensmer instead of a GUI in X.

Jason

--
If you understand, things are just as they are.  If you do not understand,
things are just as they are.