[arch-projects] Dead list

Lukas Sabota punkrockguy318 at comcast.net
Fri May 20 16:07:52 EDT 2005

Let's see.. What have I been doing?

Well, I've been studying basic python for a while, but now I'm going
back to learning C.  I learned C++ when I started out, but I'm now
starting to like structured programming instead of OOP.  Instead of
writing structured C++, pure C will be a little more lightweight.  It's
a good thing to know.

As far as projects go, I'm not working on anything.  This is due to two
factors:  1) I don't have anything compelling to work on and 2) school.

Good luck to all of you on your projects!

God Bless,
Luke