[arch-projects] AUR 2 git repository

Georg Grabler ggrabler at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 16:07:51 EDT 2007

Well, if i remember right, somebody already offered you a git repository on
projects.archlinux.org.

If the choice falls onto archlinux-projects, for a git repository you'd
might have to wait a week (or till the weekend), since i start my two week
vacation then, where i have enough time to get around this.

I've never set up git before (and didn't read closer yet), and therefore it
will take much more time than setting up a svn server (which is already
running on http://svn.archlinux-projects.org/repos, since i received the
domains archlinux-projects.org and stiat.net today, and moved my blog to
blog.stiat.net).

Currently, i'm on the task of migrating data from the old, to the new
server, as well as i'm still looking for a cms which fits my needs. I've
already tried about 5 cms, but all of them were quite overloaded or just not
really the best choice for a seroius information page, or just had major
flaws.

Yours,
Georg