[arch-releng] Final checklist for 2009.01/02

Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi vmlinuz386 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Feb 2 13:31:52 EST 2009

Alexander De Sousa wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 12:46 PM, Allan McRae <allan at archlinux.org
> <mailto:allan at archlinux.org>> wrote:
>
>     Pierre Schmitz wrote:
>
>         Am Sonntag 01 Februar 2009 12:27:11 schrieb Dieter Plaetinck:
>

>             Does this mean if we build a new x86_64 iso now (from
>             core), that it
>             will have the new package?
>

>         No, for some odd reason its not in the repo yet...I'll look
>         into it.
>

>     The script for adding packages to community only runs every hour
>     (just after the hour from memory).  Give it 20 minutes.
>
>     Allan
>

> I have already build the x86_64 images, and uploaded the ftp iso one,
> Instead of uploading the others I'll wait for the package to be
> updated and build them again. I'll be building the i686 images in the
> meantime.
>
> If you want to take a look at it (and all of the images when
> uploaded), it is here:
>
> FTP Server: www.ftpwt.com <http://www.ftpwt.com>
> Username: archlinux
> Password: arch
>
> I hope multiple accesses with the same account are allowed.
>
> --
> Alexander
Hi Alexander,

One warning:
At least archlinux-2009.01-beta4-core-i686.iso and
archlinux-2009.01-beta4-ftp-x86_64.iso, the /arch/setup is old (without
the last patch that solves GRUB install problem)
http://projects.archlinux.org/?p=installer.git;a=commitdiff;h=9a9136785fb052514f67681efdcd7382227ce276

base/core packages is OK ;)
archlinux-early is OK ;)

--