[arch-releng] Final checklist for 2009.01/02

Alexander De Sousa aphanic at archlinux.us
Mon Feb 2 16:11:02 EST 2009

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 9:55 PM, Flavio Lira <flaviolira1 at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  People I love to download and install ArchLinux the problem that I can
> not download FTP:
>
> FTP Server: www.ftpwt.com
> Username: archlinux
> Password: arch
>
> Is there any other ftp?
> I apologize but I am new in this forum.

The version there is a testing version (a public beta, which means that
they're not the final images; and may contain bugs).

If you're new I'd recommend downloading the last version already released,
which can be found here: http://www.archlinux.org/download/ where you have
several ways to get an installation CD (http, ftp and bittorrent). If you
need an installation guide you can find it in the Wiki,
http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Main_Page .

If you still want to download a testing version, the last build images are
there (at www.ftpwt.com) (the previous ones are here
http://dev.archlinux.org/~aaron/archiso/ named as beta3). If you need an
http gateway to ftp you can try http://www.net2ftp.com .

Regards,