[arch-releng] 2009.02 Dificult

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 16:01:18 EST 2009

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 2:54 PM, Flavio Lira <flaviolira1 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi people!
>
> I installed ArchLinux-2009 which by the way is very good, I just had a
> problem after setting all the X and Gnome when I manually install the driver
> for video card NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200, has generated an error on the kernel
> by be 2.4 or 2.6 and requests the path to the kernel. Anyway, I did install
> the nvidia driver by pacman-173-xx. If someone can tell me why this error?

Hi Flavio,
This list is intended for system installation related discussions
only. Your issue appears to be _after_ the installation, or beyond the
installation itself. This is most likely a packaging or kernel bug. I
would suggest you use the arch-general mailing list or
http://bugs.archlinux.org for issues related to the kernel and nvidia.

Cheers,
Aaron