[arch-releng] 2009.02 Dificult

Flavio Lira flaviolira1 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 5 15:54:16 EST 2009

Hi people! I installed ArchLinux-2009 which by the way is very good, I just had a problem after setting all the X and Gnome when I manually install the driver for video card NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200, has generated an error on the kernel by be 2.4 or 2.6 and requests the path to the kernel. Anyway, I did install the nvidia driver by pacman-173-xx. If someone can tell me why this error?

I am not very good in English, if it contains any error in writing, please tell me.